Engaging Interactions is available for Professional development!
- Staff meetings
- Online training
Inclusion: Mindful and meaningful practices for the inclusion of children with disabilities
- What really is Inclusion and what does it mean to me?
- How our own thoughts and beliefs impact the Inclusion process
- Inclusion and the NDIS? What will this mean for our service?
- Practical “take home tips” that will support you in supporting ALL children.
- EYLF, The National Quality Framework and Inclusion
- How to implement a holistic approach to inclusion
Developing Inclusive environments for ALL children
- The importance of the early childhood environment
- How the environment can impact children’s behaviour
- Practical “take home tips” that you can apply immediately into your early childhood setting
- How to address each child’s sensory preferences to develop a more inclusive, harmonious environment
Visuals – The art of scaffolding children’s independence
- What are visuals?
- Who can benefit from visuals and why?
- How to successfully integrate visuals into your daily routines
- How to successfully make visuals to support your children
- Eating and the skills required for eating
- Take home tips to ensure a harmonious mealtime for all children
- The impact of stress on eating
- How to be a meal time “detective”
- Who to refer parents/families to if you have concerns about a child’s eating habits
DIR Floortime® 101 Introduction course
Please contact Megan on 0407 461 771 or [email protected] with expressions of interest